What is a Campaign Manager?
Our job is to make sure that marketing campaigns achieve their objectives, which involves a lot of coordinating and collaborating with others. We also monitor and measure how campaigns are performing, and implement improvements wherever possible.
Thinking about becoming a Campaign Manager?
Explore some of the skills you’ll need
to prepare for the role.
- You love working with others and managing large-scale projects
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and ensure all teammates meet deadlines appropriately
- Understanding of different media channels and platforms
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to monitor schedules and track budgets accordingly
- Educational background in Advertising or Marketing
If you think a job as a Campaign Manager might be right for you, print off your Job Report and take it to a parent, teacher or guidance counsellor to talk about what your next steps should be.