What is Client Services?
We’re the people who run our client accounts day-to-day, keeping everyone organized, informed, on schedule and on budget. We’re curious, creative, can-do people who spend the day solving business problems quickly and making sure the work gets done and our clients are happy.
“What I love about this industry is that it’s always changing and growing. My role is about being flexible, listening, multitasking, and working towards solutions as a team.”
Thinking about going into Client Services?
Explore some of the skills you’ll need
to prepare for the role.
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong people skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- Track project status and project budgets
- Strong communication both written and orally
- Organizational and coordination skills
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate with others
- Proficient skills using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
If you think a job in Client Services might be right for you, print off your Job Report and take it to a parent, teacher or guidance counsellor to talk about what your next steps should be.