What is a Financial Coordinator?
We tend to be analytical problem solvers who like structure and keeping things organized. We help to take care of billings, expenses and other financial requests in a timely manner, and enjoy working independently.
“I first studied finance, but then I switched to hospitality and worked there for 5 years before making the move to finance again. I enjoyed working in hospitality but didn’t see myself working there long term; I wanted something more stable and with regular hours.”
Thinking about becoming a Financial Coordinator?
Explore some of the skills you’ll need
to prepare for the role.
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Background in mathematics
- Finance degree
- Ability to create, edit, and manage spreadsheets
- Attention to detail regarding calculations
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines