Quality Assurance Analyst
What is a Quality Assurance Analyst?
We work to make sure that an ad campaign meets the highest quality standards before it goes to market. We’re curious, creative, and we like to think outside of the box.
“Software is here to stay. That means that testing is here to stay, even though it might vary from manual to automated, or computers to mobile devices.”
Thinking about becoming a Quality Assurance Analyst?
Explore some of the skills you’ll need
to prepare for the role.
- You are an analytical thinker who enjoys solving technical problems
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Understanding of website design and website mapping
- Basic knowledge of coding
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
If you think a job as a Quality Assurance Analyst might be right for you, print off your Job Report and take it to a parent, teacher or guidance counsellor to talk about what your next steps should be.