Social Media Manager
What is a Social Media Manager?
We’re the voice behind brands on digital platforms. We engage with consumers on social media, implement content strategies, identify trends, and analyze data. We help brands to build their online presence, and keep users engaged.
Thinking about becoming a Social Media Manager?
Explore some of the skills you’ll need
to prepare for the role.
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to maintain a consistent brand voice throughout each platform
- Implement content strategies
- Able to create content calendars
- Able to grow a brand’s online presence through meaningful engagement
- Ability to track trends and engagement statistics
- Work in conjunction with creatives and different campaigns
- Background in marketing
If you think a job as a Social Media Manager might be right for you, print off your Job Report and take it to a parent, teacher or guidance counsellor to talk about what your next steps should be.