Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager
What is a Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager?
We passionately believe in equality, and spend our days developing and implementing inclusive initiatives and strategies. Our goal is always to create real change, promote diversity in our organization, and to empower people.
“Every day is different, but this role involves a lot of project management, coordination and collaboration. It’s all about having conversations with different people in order to move things forward and make an impact.”
Thinking about becoming a Diversity and Inclusion Program Manager?
Explore some of the skills you’ll need
to prepare for the role.
- You have a passion for equitable business practices
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to design new inclusive company strategies
- Ability to implement those programs and strategies effectively
- An educational background in Equity studies
If you think a job as a Diversity and Inclusions Manager might be right for you, print off your Job Report and take it to a parent, teacher or guidance counsellor to talk about what your next steps should be.