What is an Executive Assistant?
We’re the people who help busy executives get the most out of their days. We’re organized, forward-thinking planners and doers who work closely with the most senior people in an ad agency to help them perform their best.
“My job is to help my bosses manage their schedules, keep them informed, and be prepared for anything that may come up. I need to be organized, be able to adapt to different situations, multi-task and be detail-oriented.”
Thinking about becoming an Executive Assistant?
Explore some of the skills you’ll need
to prepare for the role.
- You’re a forward-thinking planner and enjoy working in administrative environments
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- An independent worker
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you think a job as an Executive Assistant might be right for you, print off your Job Report and take it to a parent, teacher or guidance counsellor to talk about what your next steps should be.