What is a Community Manager?
We’re the voice and moderator of a brand’s online presence. We monitor social media channels to build a community of followers, handle support questions, and increase engagement.
“My job is all about research 🤓, encouraging 👍, and listening👂!”
Thinking about becoming a Community Manager?
Explore some of the skills you’ll need
to prepare for the role.
- You enjoy helping and interacting with others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to maintain a cohesive brand tone across different social media and online platforms
- Knowledge of different social media platforms and their users
- Ability to track brand engagement, social media statistics, grow follower count and brand awareness
If you think a job as a Community Manager might be right for you, print off your Job Report and take it to a parent, teacher or guidance counsellor to talk about what your next steps should be.